RCCM shall stipulate supplementations for the protection of personal information in “Handling of Personal Information Data”. Personal information data shall refer to all information regarding an individual that can be used to identify said individual. The following are examples.
- Personal Identification Number
- Email Address
- Online Identifiers (IP addresses, cookies, etc.)
- Identifying Attributes (Physical, biological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, social, etc.)
- Behavioral Records (Photos, videos, texts, etc.)
RCCM strives to protect the privacy of all parties involved, including our customers and business partners.
1. Scope of Application Regarding This Matter
(1.1) All parties involved, including RCCM’s customers and business partners (hereinafter, Customer[s]).
(1.2) RCCM’s website includes links to other corporate websites. RCCM does not manage and shall not be responsible for the information found in such links.
2. Purpose of Acquisition of Personal Information Data
(2.1) Personal information data shall only be used for the following purposes.
- To provide RCCM’s products & services
- To respond to inquiries
- To promote RCCM’s products & services
- To respond to employment & recruitment applications
- For purposes which are incidental to the above
(2.2) In the case of using personal information data for purposes other than the above, RCCM shall obtain the consent of the Customer in advance.
3. Personal Information Data to be Acquired
(3.1) RCCM shall acquire the following personal information data for the purposes stipulated in Article 2 through proper and legal means.
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Work Address, Department Name, Job Description
- Email Address
(3.2) The following information may be obtained or recorded through use of RCCM’s website. However, its purpose is not to identify the Customer.
- Cookies are recorded in the Customer’s device depending on the browser settings. RCCM may use these cookies to deliver advertisements via third-party corporations.
- Some of the pages on RCCM’s website use web beacons for web analytics in order to acquire online identifiers (e.g., IP address and cookies) when viewing the page. This information is used to analyze the webpage viewer trends in order to provide better customer service.
- RCCM’s website sends the application data to RCCM via a web server and an email server. The server logs the information regarding the sending and receiving of data during this time.
4. Disclosure & Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
(4.1) RCCM shall not disclose or provide personal information data acquired except in the following cases.
- When the Customer has agreed.
- When RCCM is required to disclose or provide the data within the scope permitted by laws and regulations.
- When RCCM is required to disclose or provide all or part of the handling of personal information data within the scope necessary for the purpose of use.
- When the personal information data is provided at the time of the succession of the business due to a merger or other reasons.
5. Transfer or Storage Location of Personal Information Data
(5.1) The information acquired via RCCM’s website shall be sent to RCCM (outside EEA) via a web server and an email server.
(5.2) The personal information data shall be stored and managed in the following locations depending on the method of acquisition.
- RCCM’s Computer and Archive (Japan)
- Cloud Server (Japan, U.S.A., Others)
6. Storage Period of Personal Information Data
(6.1) RCCM shall not store the Customer’s personal information data any longer than is required for the purpose of use.
(7.1) RCCM’s website uses SSL encryption to send data in order to protect the Customer’s personal information data.
(7.2) RCCM shall adhere to the information security guidelines established in RCCM. RCCM’s employees and executives that handle personal information data shall bear the duty of confidentiality based on these guidelines.
(7.3) In the case of a breach of personal information data, RCCM shall notify the supervising office and the Customer.
8. The Customer’s Rights & Choices
(8.1) The Customer shall have the following rights regarding personal information data that RCCM possesses. Please contact the service listed under Article 9 if you wish to exercise your Customer rights. RCCM shall respond promptly. However, RCCM shall not respond to the following inquiries if the Customer’s identity cannot be verified.
- Withdrawing consent to personal information data
- Requesting disclosure of personal information data
- Requesting a change to personal information data
- Deletion of personal information data
- Feedback, complaints, or formal objections regarding privacy
(8.2) The provision of personal information data is based on the Customer’s voluntary provision. In the case the Customer does not provide the personal information data, the services related to the purposes stipulated in Article 2 shall not be available to the Customer.
9. Contact Information
(9.1) Please contact the service listed below if you wish to exercise your Customer rights as stipulated in Article 8.